Glenside was first involved in this project to conduct a feasibility study for our client to help them decide to refurb existing offices or build new facilities.
Design & Space Planning
An industrial equipment supplier in Witney approached Glenside to explore all the options available to them to transform their old fashioned building into a slick and modern working space. After careful consideration between ourselves and the client, they made a decision to relocate to temporary premises.
They decided to build new offices and warehouse space on their existing site and Glenside where contracted to fit out the interior from shell. This involved a long design process with multiple contractors to ensure a project completion ahead of program.
- Full office design including the production of 3D visuals
- Partitioning systems to form offices, meeting and conference facilities
- Operable wall for flexible meeting space.
- Staff breakout / kitchen area on both floors
- Washroom fit out on both floors
- Decoration and window blinds
- Storage solutions including display shelving
- Audio-visual solutions
- Furniture supply and installation
- Office branding / graphics
Have a project in mind?
Get in touch with Glenside to discuss how we can work together....