Glenside got to work quickly to translate the client’s concept ideas into a workable, creative and competitive design and fit-out plan
Design & Space Planning
Our client, a leading supplier of industry-specific ICT solutions, wanted to consolidate three workspaces into one, thereby reducing office space usage, lowering operating costs and improving communication between teams and colleagues. Also part of the brief was to create a vibrant working environment, a place where people enjoyed their work.
With extensive experience in this type of office space rationalisation and refurbishment, Glenside got to work quickly to translate the client’s concept ideas into a workable, creative and competitive design and fit-out plan.
- solid and glazed partitioning systems to create meeting and conference rooms;
- a folding wall to provide flexible conference space;
- a full café servery and multiple tea points;
- a fully refurbished reception area;
- new floor coverings, decoration, window blinds and furniture for all areas of the office;
- a full mechanical and electrical package including power and air conditioning;
- furniture supply and installation;
- building control approvals.
Have a project in mind?
Get in touch with Glenside to discuss how we can work together....