Effective Date 10/01/2020
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following categories of personal information from you:
- Contact information, including name, email address, street or mailing address and telephone or mobile phone number
- Billing information, including billing address, order details and other commercial information
- Demographic information, including age, date of birth, gender, interests, country and region
- Unique identifiers, including user name and password
- Geolocation information, including your actual or approximate location (for example, from the IP address of your device or computer)
- Photos and videos that you submit on our Sites
- Internet and other electronic network activity
We may use this information for the following business purposes:
- Send you requested updates and newsletters
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send a one-time email or e-card to your friends upon your request when you provide their email address
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Process information submitted with a job application
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our marketing efforts
- Maintain and improve our Sites, content, products and services
- Conduct research and analysis
- Maintain the security and effective functioning of our website
- Address our compliance and legal obligations and exercise our legal rights
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts we will only use this information for the specific purpose for which it is provided.
If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please click here.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on contact form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using industry accepted security practices.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us by clicking here.
Accessing/Updating Your Personal Information
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information.
Consent to Processing
Our website is operated in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If you are located in the USA, Canada or elsewhere outside of the UK, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the UK. By using our website, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the UK, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Changes To This Policy
ATTN: GDPR Officer
Glenside Commercial Interiors LLP
GLENSIDE HOUSE, KITCHENER ROAD, HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKS, HP11 2SW
or you can click here to submit feedback online.
Have a project in mind?
Get in touch with Glenside to discuss how we can work together....