For a consultancy firm who initially used our fit out services in their London offices, Glenside was asked to refurbish and design their 7,000sqft office in the North East of Scotland over an 11 week period. With a phased project that fitted in with a working office, our ability to complete this operation with minimal disruption meant the com-pany stayed functional throughout the process.
Our client worked with us from an early stage in order to find the optimum balance be-tween budget and positive impact for staff and visiting clients. Glenside got to work designing and refurbishing the office area, which enabled better and more efficient use of space.
Some key areas focused on throughout the project included the reception area, which was non-existent beforehand. This area was re-designed and allowed the company to have a strong forward facing presence with new and potential clients. Additionally, in-creasing the size and appeal of the office breakout facilities allowed for higher levels of employee satisfaction.
Although up in Scotland, Glenside was able to successfully design and deliver the project to a high level of satisfaction from the client.
The project included the design and completion of a broad scope of works including:
- Full office design
- Partitioning systems to form meeting, breakout and storage facilities
- Ceiling improvements
- Staff breakout / kitchen area
- Floor coverings
- Decoration and window blinds
- Storage solutions
- Power and Data reconfigured to suit new layout
- New LED lighting throughout
- Air conditioning, ventilation and plumbing alterations / installations to suit new layout
- Building Control approval
- Furniture supply and installation
- Office branding / graphics