Back to Projects
An industrial equipment supplier in Witney approached Glenside to explore all the options available to them to transform their old fashioned building into a slick and modern working space. After careful consideration between ourselves and the client, they made a decision to relocate to temporary premises. This move took place allowing their current building to be knocked down while an up to date purpose-built office and production facility was constructed. They appointed an architect who we collaborated with whilst always dealing direct with the client. Covering approximately 4,000ft2 of office space and breakout areas, this project involved a long design process with multiple contractors and delivered an end project on schedule and without any complications.
The project included the design and completion of a broad scope of works including:
- Full office design including the production of 3D visuals
- Partitioning systems to form offices, meeting and conference facilities
- Operable wall for flexible meeting space.
- Staff breakout / kitchen area on both floors
- Washroom fit out on both floors
- Decoration and window blinds
- Storage solutions including display shelving
- Audio-visual solutions
- Furniture supply and installation
- Office branding / graphics
Click on any image to enlarge