Back to Projects
Click on any image to enlarge
Our client, a leading supplier of industry-specific ICT solutions, wanted to consolidate three workspaces into one, thereby reducing office space usage, lowering operating costs and improving communication between teams and colleagues. Also part of the brief was to create a vibrant working environment, a place where people enjoyed their work.
With extensive experience in this type of office space rationalisation and refurbishment, Glenside got to work quickly to translate the client’s concept ideas into a workable, creative and competitive design and fit-out plan. Even with the strict time, money and space constraints imposed, Glenside was able to design a vibrant and innovative work environment that included:
- solid and glazed partitioning systems to create meeting and conference rooms;
- a folding wall to provide flexible conference space;
- a full café servery and multiple tea points;
- a fully refurbished reception area;
- new floor coverings, decoration, window blinds and furniture for all areas of the office;
- a full mechanical and electrical package including power and air conditioning;
- furniture supply and installation;
- building control approvals.
“Through this effective relationship, Glenside maintained an honest and open approach to our project. Their consultancy was invaluable in all aspects of the project as we had access to a range of expertise… it has made a significant improvement to the working environment… delighted with the work performed by Glenside for us.”
Head of Department